Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Figured i should update instead of just surfing around. One reason is because i can't get my stinky ass outta my chair. Sheesh. I'm just plain lazy. Can't get up. Ya know?

Oh okay.. Forgotten to update about Sunday in the previous entry but never mind~
Hm. Went for the bridging programme chem and amaths today. YAWN. Chem was boring. So was amaths. I can't stand science. Used to love it so much but SIGH-ED things changed.
Went westmall to eat ramen [the one that me and my mum missed so much!] and it was SOOOO SPICY! Stupid auntie. I said less chilli right? She gave me so much chilli OIL. :l
And had yummy cold beancurd skin and salmon! SLURRRRP! Is your stomach grumbling for food? Wahaha.
Still have homework. URGHHH. Wanted to go town today. No one to go with me though.
Hm. My left leg has swollen mosquito bites. URGH
I'm so frigging bored.
Okay.
BATH TIME!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home